Call Now on - 555 555 555
Depending on whether you are looking for replacement kitchen worktops, having a new bespoke kitchen fitted and need new worktops or would like your existing tops covered over, we can certainly accommodate any decision that you take.
Kitchen Worktop Specialists
Nottingham Joinery only sources the finest materials for your worktops and work surfaces. Our custom bespoke designs produce the worktop surfaces that only see in those glossy magazines. Our fantastic solid kitchen surfaces can be installed into residential homes or commercial premises alike. Our local joiners and installation experts are ready to take your call and guide you through the process by offering their professional advice on the right choice for your kitchen worktop replacement.
The fitting of quality worktops is an essential and important part of any kitchen finish. Worktops are available in all kinds of natural and man-made materials, you just need to select the one that suits your kitchen and purpose and personal budget.
If you are wanting to update your kitchen worktops and are in need of high-quality kitchen countertops along with professional installation service in the Nottingham area. Then Nottingham Joinery should be your first choice for worktops. We offer a large selection of high-quality natural materials including granite and quartz, and also popular man-made materials such as Corian, Hanex and Formica for your kitchen worktops. They all come in contemporary styles and colours that will modernise, uplift and upgrade your kitchen to a new dimension.
Corian worktops are a man-made and produced material that is made up of 75 per cent acrylic and 25 per cent minerals, this makes any Corian worktop a flexibility and functionality material that is fitters and designers dream product to work with. Whatever your kitchen worktop requirements are we can surely make and install this fine product into your kitchen environment. With a multitude of colour availability, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to selection. Corian has become one of our most popular choices for kitchen surface replacements and quite rightly so as it has many qualities such as, it’s 100% recyclable, 100% antibacterial and because it contains a very high mineral content it gives off a warm luxury feel at a touch. Corian, as it’s a manufactured material it makes an ideal solution for large surfaces as opposed to natural materials like quartz and granite.
Created and formed some millions of years ago from molten rock that has been compressed under our earth’s surface.
Granite is an extremely durable and hard-wearing natural material that is ideal for kitchen worktops. With heat-resistant qualities, granite will never blister and is very unlikely to chip or scratch easily. When fitted expertly by our kitchen fitters in Nottingham onto countertops, it’s a far superior material to marble or any other kind of synthetic or laminate material on the market. It’s also an aesthetically pleasing worktop surface that looks fantastic all the time with its deep lustre when highly polished. Creating kitchen worktops from raw granite needs specialist tools and experience. Our granite is custom made to order and installed by our professional granite team.
Our bespoke quartz kitchen worktops are man-made engineered stone surfaces that are formed by the blending of 90% ground quartz material, which is a natural hard type mineral and with polymers, pigments and resin making up the other 10%. This creates and forms into a very solid and hard granite surface. The appearance of the finished product all depends on how coarsely the quartz was ground down before it was introduced into the mixture. If the appearance has large flecks then you can assume that it was a coarse grind, opposed to a smooth finish that would have been fine granules. All quartz is extremely tough and durable and as its a non-porous material it requires minimal maintenance.
Kitchen Worktop Installations
Serving Nottingham and surrounding areas.
Whether you have a residential or commercial kitchen upgrade needing doing, we are more than happy to offer our supply and installation services.
Once agreed on the material and design we can take templates for the project and then start fabricating your bespoke individual design.
When the manufacturing has been completed we will contact you to make arrangements for an agreeable time for the installation of your new work surface in either your home or workplace.
For expert advice, FREE Design Consultation and FREE Quotation
Call Nottingham Joinery Now on - 555 555 555